There is a smorgasborg (it's a word, look it up.) of items available to spacemen provided by the company for free! (Mostly free.). These items can confuse, injure, maim, burn, explode, blind, and or suffocate other Spacemen and might not only harm the Monster! So handle with care!
Many of the items can be found lying around in the facility. to pick an item up press [E].
- Pistol: That's it, a pistol. Shoot doors, eggs, the sky, other spacemen. All round fun toy.
- Noise grenade: Makes shooty noises. Confuses other spacemen, may possibly scare the monster, but mostly will get you shot for a sorry attempt at humor.
- Stun Grenade: Blind your friends! Blind the monster! Blind yourself! Yet another item that will get you shot just for wielding it.
- Grenade: Explodes. Totally boring, but on the other hand, many laughs can be had as you play hot potato with other spacemen. Ask Zag about his Cosmic Screw up.
- Flare gun: It shoots a flare that informs the other spacemen that you found a flare gun and discharged it. More than likely in an unsafe manner and towards another spacemen.
- Salt sti..Stun Baton: Tragics most favorite tool in the game. Club other spacemen in order to gain their trust and improve morale! Well, your morale, but if someone is smiling it's working! Stuns spacemen for 4-5 seconds and prevents them from doing things other than running around screaming about how you're the monster and that everyone else should shoot you. They probably deserve a couple more upside the head but be careful, you have limited charges.
- Salt Gun Shotgun: It's a shotgun. Totally boring.
- Auto Shotty?!?: That's right baby! It's a gun (like the shotgun) that... well... shoots more!
- SMG (space machine gun): Not exactly an assault rifle but it's like... imagine a baby assault rifle.
- Health Syringe: This bad boy will cure anything and everything! (this includes: cuts, scars, open wounds, bites, colourblindness, and/or any weird things) and it can also be used to reveal the monster if disguised but where's the fun in that?
- Railgun: We had those science nerds build us a laser gun and this is what they provided, this thing'll pack a punch. Seriously. It hurts.
- Rocket Launcher: Do you have a monster invasion? Need to clear out those pesky rats? Annoying Neighbours? This Rocket Launcher is all you need to blast them all away! With... only one shot. Make it count!
- Assault Rifle: Like shooting randomly into the sky? Do you like shooting other spacemen to check if they are the monster? Do you like shooting other spacemen in general? This is the gun for you!
- FlameThrower: Bar Bee Que. Lighting up has never been so much fun!
- Suitcase Nuke: Both portable and dangerous, placing this on the middle of the map helps everyone do some cardio. Unless they want to evaporate.
- Map scanner: Shows unsealed eggs and other spacemen on the map. A great tool to get the employee of the month award. Gotta get those eggs!
- Vision Enhancer: Too dark of a room? No problem. Want to have wallhacks? Got you covered. Want to get better at the game? Well... it can't help you with that.
- Oxygen Tank: Ever felt like you don't have enough air? That you suffocate and die from asphyxia? There's not need to worry about that anymore! Just focus on the other multiple hazards!
- Tripmines: Place them on the ground to watch any monster (disguised or not) blow up when stepping on it! Can also talk to you when you're feeling lonely.
- Radio: Give you best friend one of these and keep the other one yourself so you can talk with him freely! Cause there isn't a better way to communicate, right?
- Sentry Turret: With a few of these, you can throw a cool laser party. You'd also need a DJ, and... wait, why is the laser red now?
- Supply Crate: Pick it up and blast it on a EME to get yourself a quick promotion! Isn't that easy? It won't help you escape, though, but it kinda makes you feel special.
Types[edit | edit source]
There are regular items - which are handheld and used, the other is called gear. Those situational items have more passive benefits, and often can be toggled on and off. Players can use them in pressing .
Players can carry up to two items and one gear item at any given time. Press [Q] to switch between items.